Tilt&Turn NT for PVC & Timber Profiles
Our high-quality Roto NT Tilt&Turn hardware system for PVC and timber profiles is based on a proven concept which, thanks to a very wide range of accessories, covers practically all customers’ needs and meets individual demands for making day-to-day living more pleasant.
Features & Benefits
- Roto NT has 3 levels of security/performance, allowing for a good/better/best segmentation.
- Roto NT offers a patented clip/fit system that allows for ease of installation, and the ability to add-on additional pieces of hardware to an application.
- Roto NT has a NanoSil coating that provides extensive corrosive performance over time.
- NT Designo concealed hardware components, provide an aesthetically pleasing view to the outside – with large glass surfaces and narrow frame profiles – can accommodate sash weights up to 150 kg.
- Roto NT visible hinges can accommodate up to 150kg with timber profiles and up to 130kg with PVC profiles.
- Roto NT Tilt&Turn Hardware Brochure
- Roto NT 10-Year Performance Warranty Brochure
- Roto NT Designo Installation Instructions for PVC Window & Balcony Doors
- Roto NT Designo Installation Instructions for Timber Window & Balcony Doors
- Roto NT K-Hinge Installation Instructions for PVC Window & Balcony Doors
- Roto NT E5-Hinge-Installation Instructions for Timber Window & Balcony Doors