Roto Patio Inowa
Features & Benefits
- Smart sliding: convenient and easy operation with little effort due to innovative closing motion across the frame profile
- High impermeability due to circumferential gasket and active control of all locking points (also in the mullion)
- Smart design thanks to hidden technology
- Tightness: Air permeability class 4 (DIN EN 1026 / 12 207)
- Water tightness class 9A (DIN EN 1027 / 12 208)
Roto Patio Inowa combines convenient operation, high impermeability, and attractive design for sliding doors made of timber, PVC, and aluminum.
The Roto Patio Inowa | 200 program, for sliding doors up to 440 lbs. (200 kg) sash weight, will be enhanced to include Inowa | 400, a series of hardware parts that will allow sliding doors up to 880 lbs. (400 kg) sash weight.
In addition, the Inowa | 200 offers unique SoftClose and SoftOpen features, and the Inowa | 400 offers a SoftStop feature.
The smart hardware coupled with the concealed technology allows the use of narrow, straight-line profiles for a modern, esthetically pleasing design. The tried and tested Roto handle design rounds off the attractive look.