Features & Benefits
- The positive action lock, once unlocked and the sash is opened, resets itself, and then locks automatically when the sash is closed.
- Ease of operation and peace of mind of mind knowing that once the window is closed, it is locked.
- Innovative functionality that makes operation of the lock ergonomically-friendly.
- In the case of arthritic conditions, the lock can be operated with a slim device, thus not requiring extensive finger movement.
- Internal mechanism has two springs to maintain balance.
- Enhanced durability/cycle performance, reliable and consistent functionality.
- Four mounting positions on snap-on cover version.
- Ultimate flexibility to position the lock correctly on various profiles.
- Unique Breakaway feature – flip lever will stay up unless completely closed.
- Acts as a visible indicator that the window is not completely closed, thus not locked.
- Meets or exceeds forced entry resistance requirements and hurricane impact testing.
- Adds vital elements of security and strength to the overall performance of the window.
The Roto Flip Lock is an automatic sash lock for single hung, double hung, and sliding windows that’s easy to install, easy to operate, and highly intuitive. Flip Lock’s excellent balance and durability combined with its intuitive and sleek design, provides you with a superior lock while providing your customers with great comfort, convenience and security.